NOW OFFERING OVERNIGHT TRIPS - SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE
Middle Kenai River Full Day = $300 p/pHalf Day = $175 p/p
Rainbow Trout/Dolly Varden
- Usually fished from a drift or power boat this is primarily a day of fishing from the comforts of our twenty foot custom guide boats. Access to the bank is limited and the water is big. If Trophy Kenai River Rainbow Trout is your target species this is the place for you. The day will consist of 8-10 hours of time on the water with a short break for lunch.
- Fished from the banks of the Kenai River this trip will be spent predominantly entirely out of the boat wade fishing. Though not traditional fly fishing in nature we utilize 9 weight fly rods to fish for sockeye. These fish are 8 - 12 pounds and will out fight any fish of comparable size. Waders are recommended for every angler and can be provided if arranged prior to arrival. There are two major runs of Sockeye Salmon in the Kenai River, one in June and one in July. The latter run in mid July is the largest and will continue well into late August. This can be either a half or full day trip but may only be scheduled as a full day during the month of July. This trip may be combined with Rainbow Trout/Dolly Varden Fishing but only as a full day.
- Fished from both the boat and shore. Utilizing a cast and strip method with very large leaches and streamers, these aggressive bruisers can warm up even the coldest fall mornings. Silvers arrive in early August and are fished until late fall. They range from 6 to 20 pounds and more than earn their reputation as one of the toughest Pacific Salmon species. In the Middle Kenai River this trip is a full day and may be combined with Rainbow Trout/Dolly Varden if you so choose.
Upper Kenai RiverFull Day = $300 p/pHalf Day = $175 p/p
Rainbow Trout/ Dolly Varden
- This trip is a drift only trip and is fished both from our custom twenty foot drift boat as well as the banks of the Upper Kenai River. Beginning at the outlet of Kenai Lake and drifting to Sportsman's Boat Launch, Jims Landing, or through the scenic Kenai River Canyon this trip offers unbelievable scenery with the best possibility of wildlife encounters. At times this stretch of river holds extremely large numbers of Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden resulting in non-stop action. This trip can be either a full day (8-9 hours) or half day (4-5 hours) adventure depending on the section of river you choose to float.
- Fished from both the boat and shore. Utilizing a cast and strip method with very large leaches and streamers these aggressive bruisers can warm up even the coldest fall September mornings. Silvers arrive in early August and are fished until late fall. They range from 6 to 20 pounds and more than earn their reputation as one of the toughest Pacific Salmon species. This trip can be booked as either a full or half day excursion.
Overnight Excursions$600 p/p
Please contact us for availability and rates of Overnight Excursions
(907)598-1899 or email@example.com